Benefit training course
1. International Training Program from the AIT Australian Head Office in Brisbane, Australia.
2. International Trainers with years of TESOL training and coaching in Asia
3. The Australian Consulate and Embasssy can certify copies of all AIT Certification in Vietnam
4. AIT TESOL applicants do not require a DEGREE OR EXPERIENCE to study the programs
5. TESOL students are supported with employment after graduation
6. Graduates can upgrade their TESOL certification to TESOL Diploma
7. AIT TESOL Certification is the pathway to International Study at BOND University
The AIT TESOL foundation course is an activity based programme to enhance the theoretical and practical aspects to teaching. The AIT TESOL course enables YOU the teacher to bring curriculum to life and have all students engaged in their studies through different, active teaching methodology.
On completion of the AIT TESOL foundation course, classroom presentation and exam completed, an International English Teacher License will be issued. When specialized electives are completed and assessed, then specialization certificates will be issued.
The Foundation course is the first step toward your ESL teaching future and higher education.
Within the course the fundamental ESL skills are then practically applied through lesson planning; lesson analysis; student demographics; lesson design; teacher preparation; practical subject application and theories; philosophy of teaching; teaching styles and theory based research.
Course dates: From 22 to 27 January, 2018
In class training (Day or Evening Course) 36 hours (6 full days)
Two (2) Key Skills individual research 120 hours
Practicum 10 hours
Homework Study 30 hours
Total 196 hours